Iron induction furnace
iron induction furnace suitable for iron, the end of the iron, scrap iron and scrap of melting , refining, refining , melting iron, cast iron induction furnace , in cast iron casting molten iron -specific induction melting furnace
1 , iron induction furnace Price : the SDR - 200 is KW of 0.25T , 25 0 KW 0.3T , 400 KW 0.5T , 500 KW 0.75T , 800 KW 1T , 100 0KW 1T , 1600 KW 2T , 2000 KW 3T
intermediate frequency furnace Quotation list
Reducer Furnace 2 furnace body (Aluminum shell)
Reducer Furnace 1 furnace body (Aluminum shell)
Hydraulic Furnace 2 furnace body (Steel shell)
Hydraulic Furnace 1 furnace body (Steel shell)
Second, the heating characteristics of iron induction furnace :
A, heating speed: fast heating speed and heating rate control can be automatically adjusted.
B. Wide application: can heat all kinds of metals.
C, good effect: work piece self-heating, uniform heating, warming fast, reducing the degree of deformation of the oxide layer of the workpiece surface and the workpiece.
D. High efficiency: The equipment has an automatic setting function. After the heating program is set, the machine automatically adjusts, which is easy to operate and improve efficiency.
E. Small footprint: The equipment is small in size and light in weight, occupying less than half a cubic meter of space, which is easy to handle and move.
F. Easy to operate: CNC design, installation and operation are very simple, you can learn in 5 minutes.
G, Good environmental protection: No noise, pollution and open flames, improve the working environment, and meet the requirements of environmental protection and energy saving.
J. Low power consumption: The thermal efficiency is over 96% , so it is more energy-efficient than other methods (such as coal, natural gas, resistance band, electric furnace, electronic tube, etc.), and some energy-saving is as high as 80% .
Third, the performance characteristics of iron induction furnace
1. The zero-voltage scan soft-start mode can be started or stopped at any time in any state without impact on the power supply;
2. Fast smelting (the fastest melting time for a single furnace can be less than 30 minutes ) , low production cost ( power consumption per ton less than 550 degrees ) ; low pollution, in line with environmental protection requirements;
3. It can be melted directly from the cold furnace, the solution can be completely emptied, and it is convenient to change the melt variety;
4. The power adjustment is flexible and convenient, and can be continuously and smoothly adjusted; the temperature is uniform and easy to control, the oxidation loss is small, and the metal composition is uniform;
5. The furnace shell is made of cast aluminum alloy or steel structure, with a small footprint; the furnace body is easy to turn and tilt, and manual, electric or hydraulic tilting methods can be selected.
4 , iron induction furnace automatic remote control principle
It also includes PLC programmable controller, HMI human-machine interface or industrial control computer system, industrial control configuration software and various sensors. It can realize automatic operation such as automatic constant temperature, automatic oven, anti-wearing furnace alarm, etc., which is safer and more convenient to use!
1 , automatic thermostat function: boiler water temperature can be pre-set range of values required, a button to start the automatic thermostat object; terms compared to the traditional manual control temperature, automatically will save time and temperature function is more sensitive and more accurate, boiler water The temperature is easier to control, the oxidation burning loss is less, the metal composition is uniform, and the product quality is better;
, 2 , Automatic oven function: oven is a relatively complex and long-term curve heating process. To extend the life of the intermediate frequency furnace and reduce production costs, the correct furnace building and oven process is very important. The company's innovative automatic oven function can preset the time and temperature required for different oven stages according to the oven temperature requirements of different lining refractories; according to the PLC preset time and temperature values, one-button start , Automatic matching and stepless control of the size of the intermediate frequency power, control the heating rate, prevent cracks in the furnace lining, and achieve the purpose of automatic curve oven. It not only avoids manual misoperation but also reduces the labor time and intensity of workers.
,3 , Anti-burning furnace alarm function: The working principle of the anti-burning furnace alarm device is: After the furnace is used for a certain level, the furnace wall will gradually become thinner, and the intermediate frequency current will change according to the change of the furnace wall. After the preset value, an alarm will be given in advance, and then the power supply will be automatically cut off, so that the furnace can be used in advance to achieve the goal of safe production.
V. Iron induction furnace equipment configuration: iron induction furnace , capacitor cabinet, tilting furnace control box, furnace body (steel shell or aluminum shell), reducer and bracket (or hydraulic station), water cooling cable, etc.; the above is standard product data , Can design non-standard products with different powers and different melting speeds according to user needs;
6. Comparison of common KGPS parallel iron induction furnace and KGCL series iron induction furnace
1. Ordinary KGPS SCR parallel iron induction furnace
The advantages are: it has been the most widely used in the past few decades, low price, easy maintenance, and cheap accessories.
The disadvantage is: high energy consumption, electricity consumption per ton of molten steel is about 750 degrees or more. The power is adjusted by adjusting the DC voltage, the power factor is low ( ≤0.90 ), and there is harmonic interference, which has varying degrees of impact on the operation of the reactive power compensation capacitor in the substation.
2 , KGCL thyristor series iron induction furnace
KGCL SCR series iron induction furnace has the advantages of adopting full-wave rectification power supply, and the rectification is always in the fully-on state (equivalent to diode rectification) during the entire working process; the power factor of the equipment is always at the highest state ( ≧0.96 ). It does not produce high-order harmonics, has no pollution to the power grid, and does not affect the operation of the reactive power compensation capacitors in the substation. Compared with ordinary thyristor parallel iron induction furnace, energy saving is about 10% .
Seven, the choice of aluminum-clad iron induction furnace and steel-clad iron induction furnace
Aluminum iron induction furnace body inexpensive, easy to maintain, easy to observe. The disadvantage is low efficiency and no shielding of electromagnetic radiation.
1. The steel shell furnace body is sturdy and durable, beautiful and generous, especially the large-capacity furnace body, which requires a strong rigid structure. From the safety point of view of the tilting furnace, try to use the steel shell furnace.
2. The steel structure is welded, and there is a leak-proof furnace alarm device, and the sensor is enclosed by a magnetic yoke, covering an area of more than 65% . Because of its low magnetic flux leakage and high efficiency, it saves nearly 5 % of energy consumption compared to aluminum shell furnaces .
3. The existence of the furnace cover reduces the heat loss and improves the safety of the equipment.
4. Long service life, aluminum is oxidized more severely at high temperature, resulting in fatigue of metal toughness. At the foundry site, it is often seen that the shell of the aluminum shell furnace that has been used for about one year is in bad condition, and the steel shell furnace has less magnetic flux leakage, and the service life of the equipment is much longer than that of the aluminum shell furnace.
5. The safety performance of the steel shell furnace is much better than that of the aluminum shell furnace. The aluminum shell is easily deformed due to high temperature and heavy pressure during smelting, and the safety is poor. The steel shell furnace uses hydraulic tilting furnace, which is safe and reliable.
8. Selection of cooling method for iron induction furnace equipment
1. Closed cooling method ( recommended )
Light weight, small footprint . Any mobile place; directly . Do not dig the pool . There is no need to install cooling towers . Pumps . Ducts, namely to avoid the large and complex construction also saves water cooling plant sites
Fully enclosed soft water circulation cooling to prevent pipeline blockage caused by debris; avoid scale formation of electrical components, which can greatly reduce the failure rate of the intermediate frequency furnace and extend the service life of the equipment; automatic digital display temperature control, energy saving and environmental protection, easy installation and operation , Simple maintenance;
2. Pool + water pump + cooling tower The water in the pool is pressurized into the equipment through the pump, and the effluent flows back to the pool for recycling. The cooling tower dissipates the heat in the water, and the cooling tower uses strong wind to cool the circulating water, which can effectively increase the heat dissipation and reduce the user's pool;
3. Pool + water pump The water in the pool is pressurized into the equipment through the pump, and the effluent flows back to the pond for recycling. Naturally dissipate heat through flowing water;
Different power and use the device, the required cooling water is not the same; our technicians will be needed equipment . You match data pool size or capacity of the cooling tower.
Nine, iron induction furnace molten iron temperature control principle : as long as the mechanical properties and pouring temperature can be met, the molten iron discharge temperature should be reduced as much as possible to ensure the life of refractories, but in general, the molten iron melting temperature should not be lower than 1500 .
The charging principle of iron induction furnace : when the cold furnace is opened, the coreless furnace should first add a large metal material similar to the inner diameter of the crucible as the furnace block, and then add the furnace material with low melting point and less element burning, and then add other furnace materials ( Most of the alloy materials enter the furnace at the end). In the state where pig iron is the main smelting method, the feeding sequence is usually: pig iron → scrap iron → recycled material → alloy. If the synthetic cast iron smelting process is used, the feeding sequence is generally: recarburizer → scrap iron → recycled material → alloy. During the feeding process, the metal should be kept in a dense state and fill the entire furnace cavity as much as possible to ensure the maximum utilization of thermal efficiency and improve the melting efficiency, but we must pay attention to avoiding overlapping.
The principle of power supply for molten iron in iron induction furnace : low-voltage power supply first to preheat the charge. Then increase the power supply. Generally, it can be sent to 80%~90% of the full power , and the charge is added while melting. The charge should be added before the iron material is completely melted. When the temperature of the molten iron meets the requirements, the slag can be removed from the furnace after the power is cut off. In this way, the temperature of the molten iron can be controlled and adjusted more accurately, and the molten iron in the furnace can also be emptied.