Small steel melting furnace
The small steel melting furnace is a steel melting induction furnace using a 200~2500Hz intermediate frequency power supply for induction heating. The power range is 150kw-3000 KW . The small steel melting furnace is mainly used for steel induction furnaces. It is engaged in casting, induction furnace steelmaking, and special induction for melting steel. furnace. Whole small steel furnaces, power consumption of about 600-78 0 ± kW.h. 5% / T , the device comprising frequency power supply , the furnace , the furnace tilting mechanism . 1. Summary table of technical parameter selection of fast small steel melting furnace
Incoming line voltage
Small steel furnaces have had those ?
Both in steel furnaces have those ?
2 , 15T induction melting furnace
3 , 20T of induction melting furnace
Small steel furnaces are large have those ?
What are the advantages of using small steel furnaces for steelmaking and induction furnace steelmaking ?
1 , under normal operating conditions the power consumption tons of steel melt 600 - . 7 00KW.h ;
2. The power factor is maintained above 0.96 in the whole process , no additional compensation device is needed;
3. Effectively control high-order harmonics, do not interfere with surrounding electrical equipment, and do not pollute the power grid;
4. The frequency adapts to a wide range, and the best resonance state is always maintained during the melting process;
5. Zero-voltage scan soft-start mode, which can be started or stopped at any time in any state, without impact on the power supply;
6. Fast melting, low production cost; low pollution, in line with national environmental protection requirements;
7. It can be melted directly from the cold furnace, the solution can be completely emptied, and it is convenient to change the type of melt;
8. The power adjustment is flexible and convenient, and can be continuously and smoothly adjusted; the temperature is uniform and easy to control, the oxidation loss is small, and the metal composition is uniform;
9. The furnace shell is made of steel structure or cast aluminum alloy, which has a small area; the furnace body is easy to turn and tilt, and manual, electric or hydraulic tilting methods can be selected;
10. The leakage alarm device can effectively protect the safety of people and equipment in time;
11. Furnace lining ejection mechanism, replacement of furnace lining becomes quick and efficient, and production efficiency is improved;
12. Wide frequency adaptation range, fast melting, low production cost, uniform temperature and easy control;
13. The furnace body is easy to turn and dump, and the metal composition is uniform;
14. It occupies a small area and effectively controls high-order harmonics.
What is the electricity consumption of induction furnace steelmaking ?
The power consumption of induction furnace steelmaking is related to many factors, such as the size of the small steel furnace , the quality of the scrap, the skill and industriousness of the furnace workers, and so on. Generally speaking, the power consumption is between 550 and 750 degrees. Large-tonnage furnaces consume less electricity and small-tonnage furnaces are higher.
What are the characteristics of induction furnace steelmaking ?
Induction furnace steelmaking is not actually called steelmaking, it just melts steel, and the impurities in the steel cannot be removed, only slag pulling. This is a disadvantage. The advantage is that some elements in the original steel are basically not lost, which can reduce the amount of precious elements added and reduce costs.
Steelmaking is the process of putting pig iron in a steelmaking furnace and melting it according to a certain process to obtain steel. According to the online survey, steel products include steel ingots, continuous casting billets and various steel castings directly cast. Generally speaking, steel generally refers to steel rolled into various steels. Steel is a ferrous metal, but steel is not exactly equal to ferrous metal.
Recommended induction furnace steelmaking rated power configuration (iron and steel)
furnace capacity power range
1 ton 500-750KW
2 tons 1000-1500KW
3 tons 1500-2000KW
4 tons 1750-2500KW
5 tons 2500-3000KW
6 tons 3000-4000KW
8 tons 4000-5000KW
10 tons 5000-7000KW
12 tons 6000-8000KW
15 tons 8000-10000KW