induction melting furnace working principle-Design Points of Ventilation System of Induction Melting Furnace
1. The mechanical ventilation of the capacitor room of the induction melting furnace should be maintained at a positive pressure to ensure a clean indoor environment.
2. The air supply in the capacitor room should ensure that the incoming air is clean, and should be filtered if possible. The filter is generally made of coarse-pored foam plastic. When there is a groundwater source, groundwater spray cooling can be used, which can not only meet the purification requirements, but also reduce the inlet air temperature. When the wind enters directly from a clean outdoor area, it may be considered not to filter.
3. In the capacitor room of the induction melting furnace, if conditions permit, set up a gas tower as much as possible to make full use of its natural exhaust.
4. For capacitor rooms located underground or semi-underground, mechanical exhaust facilities should be strengthened to ensure heat dissipation and discharge of harmful gases.
5. The capacitor room should be ventilated from the bottom to the top row. The use of trenches or ground air ducts to supply air depends on the site conditions, and the air supply outlets can be designed in the form of uniform air outlets. When using trenches to supply air, the trenches are required to have measures to prevent water seepage.
6. Generally, the ventilation system of the capacitor room should be set separately, and try not to be combined with other systems.
7. In the calculation of the air supply volume for cooling and cooling of the capacitor room, the maximum indoor temperature is recommended to be 38°C, and should not exceed 40°Co. When conditions permit, an auxiliary ventilation system can be installed in the ventilation system of a large electric furnace. Automatic adjustment and control of room temperature. The signal source of automatic control can be sent out by the electric contact thermometer installed at the given (hottest) point of the capacitor bank frame.
8. In the tapping pit of the induction melting furnace, the space under the operation platform of the furnace body, and the vicinity of the tap hole, in order to eliminate smoke and improve operating conditions, a separate exhaust system can be designed when necessary.
9. The net height of the capacitor room is generally required to be no less than 3.5m according to the height of its frame, and there should be no less than two entrances to the capacitor room.