I. occasions of use
1. It is suitable for the continuous and uninterrupted production of molten steel required by the casting production line to match the mold manufacturing sand mold.
2. It is suitable for the occasions where the relatively large casting workpiece requires two furnaces of molten steel at the same time.
3. It is suitable for one power supply and two furnace bodies to work at the same time, one for smelting and the other for heat preservation.
Compared with traditional parallel
1. The resonant tank current is relatively close to the branch current, so the loss on the overall line is relatively small, which improves the overall efficiency.
2. During the entire operation of the equipment, the thyristor of the rectifier bridge is always in the fully open state, so the power factor of the entire smelting process is above 0.96. Improve overall operating efficiency and save operating costs.
3. Can work in detuned state. Adjust the output power by means of frequency modulation. The inverter thyristor will not be damaged under any fault condition.
4, can adapt to the working mode of heavy-duty start-up operation.
5. Eliminates the work caused by frequent replacement of water-cooled cables or furnace switches, reducing the labor intensity of workers.
The tandem type one-to-two induction melting furnace adopts a set of intermediate frequency power to supply power to two electric furnaces respectively. The power of the intermediate frequency power can be arbitrarily distributed between the two furnace bodies, so that one electric furnace can melt the other furnace body to keep heat. Compared with the conventional parallel one electric two furnace structure, it has the following characteristics:
1.High power factor operating characteristics
Because the rectification of the system is always on during the entire working process (equivalent to diode rectification), the power factor of the system is always high (≥0.96). This performance cannot be achieved with a parallel IF power supply.
2. The constant power output operation of the power supply effectively shortens the melting time.
Because the output power of the intermediate frequency power supply is realized by adjusting the frequency of the trigger angle of the inverter when the system is working, this can always keep the output power at a given state, and make the intermediate frequency power supply through the closed-loop effect of voltage and current. Achieve constant power output. This can effectively shorten the melting time.
3.Excellent starting characteristics
Because the power is adjusted by adjusting the trigger angular frequency, there is no start-up problem. 100% start-up can be achieved in any case.
4.Convenient power distribution function
Only by adjusting the power knob (or digital operation screen) on the panel, the power distribution between the two furnace bodies can be realized. The total power of the intermediate frequency power supply can be arbitrarily distributed between the two furnace bodies to achieve the effect of melting one furnace body and maintaining the other.
Technical parameters of one, two tons, one drag and two induction melting furnaces
Electric furnace parameters
high operating temperature
Rated working frequency
Power conversion efficiency
Startup success rate
Equipment power factor
Melting rate (1300KW)
t / h
Melting power consumption (1300KW)
KW.h / t
Thermal power consumption (200KW)
KW.h / t
Hydraulic station capacity
Cooling water system
M 3 / h
Water supply pressure
0.2 ～ 0.4
Inlet water temperature
5 ～ 35
35 ～ 55