medium frequency induction melting furnace safe operation
1. Before starting the furnace, check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, copper tube of the sensor are intact, otherwise it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. Furnace melting loss should be repaired in time if it exceeds the regulations. Smelting is strictly prohibited in crucibles with excessive melting.
3. Special persons shall be responsible for power transmission and furnace opening. It is strictly forbidden to touch the sensors and cables after power transmission. Persons on duty are not allowed to leave the post without authorization. Pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
4. When charging, check whether there is any flammable and explosive hazardous materials in the charge. If it should be removed in time, it is strictly forbidden to add cold and wet materials directly to the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the top, it is strictly prohibited to add large materials. Just in case it gets covered. 5. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxide when filling furnace and crucible. The crucible must be compacted.
6. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and water, so as to prevent the molten steel from exploding on the ground.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be too full. When pouring by hand, the two should cooperate with each other. They should walk stably and not allow emergency stop. After pouring, the steel should be poured into the designated place.
8. The intermediate frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is strictly prohibited to bring flammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room. Smoking is prohibited in the room.